represents an important tool of knowledge available to management and in particular to corporate marketing. In fact, they provide information that can help and guide business decisions and strategies.
The “spectrum of action” of market research is very wide and allows a multiplicity of purposes that can concern the market, the product / service, the brand, the target and the sales and / or use channel.
Some of the questions Market Research can answer about the target are:
- Who is the real consumer or who uses / buys my products with respect to company expectations and / or to the competition?
- What is my consumer’s lifestyle and use and consumption behaviour?
- What are its needs, even latent?
- What are its reasons for buying and therefore its decision tree?
- How to retain the consumer?
Regarding the store and therefore the sales channel of a product or use of a service:
- What is my customer’s customer experience or customer journey?
- What is the quality level offered in my shop (s)? And the relative satisfaction from customers?
- Are my resources inside the store prepared? Do they comply with company/corporate guidelines? What are their strengths? Which areas to strengthen?
- Are promotional actions, communication and merchandising effective?
And relative to the market where you compete with your offer:
- How is my product / service / brand perceived on the market?
- What is my position compared to the competition?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my offer / brand?
- How and how much effective are marketing actions and strategies?
- What are the potentials and market gaps that can be bridged with new products or services?
- What is the ideal price positioning?
These are just some examples of the objectives to which market research can answer but it is clear that all are key aspects for defining a successful strategy.
In fact, investing in market research for a company means making decisions based on concrete information and objective data; it means defining an action plan on a solid basis; it means to move quickly and in advance, taking centred insight; it means aiming along a precise, effective and efficient trajectory and hitting the goal.
Whatever your goal, contact us! Email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to make our skills available to identify the Research methodology that best suits your needs and give all the necessary answers to your questions.